Quadrolobe Floor Mounted Tub System Details
HALLMARKS & COMPONENTS
- Activated by a pair of handles controlling the volume and the temperature and delivering a fast water flow.
- Tub spout can deliver a flow of up to 9.5 GPM (38 liters per minute)
- Restrictions apply in the State of California.
- Complemented by a diverter with a handheld shower.
- Handheld: 1,5 GPM at 45 PSI (6.6 liters per minute at 3 bars).
- Other flow options are available.
- Metric standard is available.
- Anchor securing brackets available for columns.
- Made with low lead brass; may include component.
- Available in all finishes. All finishes are un-lacquered.
- Reference: 2106255-Sp7.5
- Refer to technical drawings.
- Recommended pressure: 45 PSI.
- Connection: ¾” NPT
- metric standard threading: available
- Floor attachment parts: provided
- Hand-held: ½” connection
- 60” long flex with a 3” free flow round shower head is included.
- Diverter is integrated
- Flow rate for outside the USA: inquire.
- For questions: please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Compas we offer a large selection finishes. All our finishes are live and patinate over time. We are environmentally conscious and all our finishes adhere to the highest, strict and controlled ecological standards.
Review all finishes available by clicking here.