Table of Contents
1. Tools and techniques for people with disabilities to use our website
This page introduces some of the techniques and tools that people with disabilities use to interact with the web — web browser settings, text-to-speech, voice recognition, and many more.
Note: This page is illustrative and is not a complete list of all the ways that people interact with the web.
At Compas, we strive to make our website accessible to everyone. We view accessibility as an ongoing effort and are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of our website to the same level of overall web accessibility.
1.1. Tips to customize your particular web browser and computer setup
– Optimize Your Computer Setup – see details
– Difficulty Hearing Audio on Websites? – see details
– Difficulty Typing and Using Your Keyboard? – see details
– Difficulty Using the Mouse? – see details
– Difficulty Understanding and Navigating Websites? – see details
1.2. Tools and preferences
Some common approaches for interacting with the Web include: