Camden External Shower System Details
HALLMARKS & COMPONENTS
- Recommended pressure: 60 PSI.
- Available with curved or straight shower arm configurations to meet all your showering needs.
- Shower arm and head with 1.75 GPM flow –higher flow rate may be available for outside California State.
- Available with a handheld shower
- Handheld is available with an adjustable slider or a cradle
- Available in either 1/2″ NPT or 3/4″ metric on request.
- Available in all finishes. all finishes are unlacquered.
- Valve: ceramic disk.
- It is made with complying CA code brass. It may include ABS components.
- REF # for straight arm: 14606390
- REF # for curved arm: 14606391
- See technical drawings.
- Consult our sales assistant for further information or assistance in selecting the perfect system for you +1 310 854 3023.
Camden fittings and designs are complete with a fine ebony wood lever. They are also available with a metal base or with an ebony wood base to accentuate the lever.
Camden External Shower System and each fixture is crafted with sophisticated British flair that adds a distinctive touch to your interior.
At Compas, we maintain an expert understanding of design history. To guarantee beauty and inspirational products, we integrate high standards in our fabrication processes. We make sure that our manufacturing methods do not impact our environment negatively.
The highest quality comes from having the highest standards. Compas meticulously chooses and sources the best materials to manufacture its products. To conceptualize tomorrow’s estates, we can work around the purest ingots to cast our fixtures or the rarest marbles.
At Compas we offer a large selection finishes. All our finishes are live and patinate over time. We are environmentally conscious and all our finishes adhere to the highest, strict and controlled ecological standards.
Review all finishes available by clicking here.