Camden Floor Mounted Tub System Details
HALLMARKS & COMPONENTS
- Activated by a pair of handles controlling the volume and the temperature and delivering a fast water flow.
- Tub spout can deliver a flow of up to 9.5 GPM (38 liters per minute) Restrictions apply in the State of California.
- Complemented by a diverter with a handheld shower.
- Handheld: 1,75 GPM at 45 PSI (6.6 liters per minute at 3 bars).
- Other flow options are available.
- Metric standard is available.
- Option: Anchor securing brackets available for columns (ref: 600 1266 2025).
- Made with low lead brass; may include component.
- Available in all finishes. All finishes are un-lacquered.
- REF #: 03706720
- Refer to technical drawings.
- Recommended pressure: 45 PSI.
- Tub flow: 9 GPM
- Handheld: 1.2 GPM restricted flow
- Supplied with floor mounting brackets ¾” NPT
- Flow rate for outside the USA: inquire.
- Wall-mounted and short leg deck mounted configuration available.
- For questions: please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please inquire.
Camden fittings and designs are complete with a fine ebony wood lever.
Camden Floor Mounted Tub System and each fixture is crafted with sophisticated British flair that adds a distinctive touch to your interior.
At Compas, we maintain an expert understanding of design history. To guarantee beauty and inspirational products, we integrate high standards in our fabrication processes. We make sure that our manufacturing methods do not impact our environment negatively.
The highest quality comes from having the highest standards. Compas meticulously chooses and sources the best materials to manufacture its products. To conceptualize tomorrow’s estates, we can work around the purest ingots to cast our fixtures or the rarest marbles.
To complement its collections Compas designs and manufactures artistically detailed European bath systems, faucets and accessories, all fitted with state-of-the-art high technology components that function seamlessly for contemporary living.
At Compas we offer a large selection finishes. All our finishes are live and patinate over time. We are environmentally conscious and all our finishes adhere to the highest, strict and controlled ecological standards.
Review all finishes available by clicking here.