Segovia Wall Mounted Diverter Lever Details
HALLMARKS AND COMPONENTS
- A wall mounted 2 water point diverter using a ¾” valves
- In wall mounted with one inlet and 2 outlet
- Trim and valve supplied together
- Must be used with an independant on/off
- Total height : 4 ¼”
- Width: 7¼” Lever
- Choose from multiple lever options: Murano glass / rock crystal or all metal.
- Available in all finishes. All finishes are unlacquered.
- Flow rate : unrestricted: up to 10 GPM at 75 PSI
- Made with low lead brass; includes possible ABS components
- REF # : 08406602
To be used with our thermostatic shower system
- Rough In Depth: Minimum 3 ” – Maximum 418”
- Hole diameter: 2. ?”
- Water pressure maximum: 75 PSI (5 Bars)
- Recommended pressure: 45 to 60 PSI
- Connection : ¾” Female NPT
- Metric threading available on request
- meets California State standard on multiple water point
- See technical drawings
At Compas we offer a large selection finishes. All our finishes are live and patinate over time. We are environmentally conscious and all our finishes adhere to the highest, strict and controlled ecological standards.
Review all finishes available by clicking here.