Margot Wall Mounted Diverter Handle Details
HALLMARKS & COMPONENTS
- Wall-mounted ¾” valves with one inlet and 2 outlets
- must be used with a 0n/0ff control valve
- Total projection: 3.½”
- Diameter: 2.75”
- Trim and valve supplied together
- Available in all finishes. All finishes are unlacquered
- available with semi-precious stone inserts. For selection, please inquire
- Made with low lead brass; includes possible ABS component
- Ref number with ¾” valve: 12006602
To be used in conjunction with our thermostatic shower systems to activate 2 water points.
- Rough In-Depth: Minimum 3” – Maximum 4-1/8”
- Water pressure maximum: 145 PSI
- Recommended pressure: 50 to 60 PSI
- Connections: ¾” female
- Metric threading available on request
- Flow rate for outside California or the USA: inquire
- Complies with California State water flow regulations
- Flow rate: installation must comply with your state regulation
- Meets California standard on multiple water point
- See technical drawings
At Compas we offer a large selection finishes. All our finishes are live and patinate over time. We are environmentally conscious and all our finishes adhere to the highest, strict and controlled ecological standards.
Review all finishes available by clicking here.