Manette Wall Mounted Diverter Lever Details
HALLMARKS & COMPONENTS
- The control lever is 4” long
- Wall-mounted ¾” valves with one inlet and 2 outlets
- Must be used in conjunction with a 0n/0ff control valve
- Total projection: 3.⅛”
- Trim and valve supplied together
- Available in all finishes. All finishes are live
- Made with low lead brass; includes possible ABS components
- Ref number with ¾” valve: 7406602
To be used in conjunction with our thermostatic shower systems to activate 2 water points.
- Rough In-Depth: Minimum 3” – Maximum 418”
- Water pressure maximum: 145 PSI
- Recommended pressure: 45 to 60 PSI
- Connections: ¾” female NPT
- maximum unrestricted flow: 17 GPM
- needs a valve control on/off to operate.
- to be used with our ¾” thermostatic valve
- Metric threading available on request
- Flow rate for outside California or the USA: inquire
- unrestricted flow rate: installation must comply with your local State regulation
- Meets California standard on multiple water point
- See technical drawings
At Compas we offer a large selection finishes. All our finishes are live and patinate over time. We are environmentally conscious and all our finishes adhere to the highest, strict and controlled ecological standards.
Review all finishes available by clicking here.