925 Wall Mounted Handle Diverter Details
HALLMARKS & COMPONENTS
- Wall-mounted ¾” valves with one inlet and 2 outlets
- Must be used with a 0n/0ff control valve
- Total projection: 2” ¾”
- Diameter: 2.75”
- Trim and valve supplied together
- Meets California standard on one single water point
- Available in all finishes. All finishes are unlacquered.
- Made with low lead brass; May include ABS component
- Ref number with ¾” valve:12506602
To be used in conjunction with our thermostatic shower systems to activate 2 water points –
- Rough In-Depth: Minimum 3” – Maximum 418”
- Water pressure maximum: 145 PSI
- Recommended pressure: 50 to 60 PSI
- Connections: ¾” female
- Handle spread: N/A
- Metric threading available on request
- Flow rate for outside California or the USA: inquire
- Complies with California State water saving regulations
- Flow rate: installation must comply with your state regulation
- See technical drawings
At Compas we offer a large selection finishes. All our finishes are live and patinate over time. We are environmentally conscious and all our finishes adhere to the highest, strict and controlled ecological standards.
Review all finishes available by clicking here.