Loulou Thermostatic System Details
HALLMARKS & COMPONENTS
- A wall-mounted European thermostatic with a ceramic cartridge. It configures an anti-scalding integrated system, a large water flow potential, supplied with ¾” NPT inlet, made for high-performance shower systems
- Must be used with a 0n/0ff control valve, and /or diverters to activate multiple water points
- Can be paired with all our collection trims.
- Meets and complies with US standards
- Connection: ¾” NPT threaded female inlet.
- With anti-scalding security and a graduating lever for temperature
- can be installed with multiple water exit points-(refer to local code compliance).
- Trim and valve supplied together
- Max flow rate available: 20GPM – operating pressure: recommended: 58 PSI
- Made with low lead brass; may include ABS components
- Ref number: 1111385
- Refer to drawing
- Water pressure maximum: 145 PSI (5 Bars)
- Recommended pressure: 50 to 58 PSI
- Connection: ¾” female NPT
- Maximum unrestricted flow 21 GPM
- Factory tested – valves are lead-free and hand-installed
- Metric threading available on request
- Integrated anti scalding marker
- For Flow rate for outside the USA: inquire
- California flow rate applies to California State